Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people buy "dishwasher safe" plastic plates? Thats absoloutley ridiculous. If your going to go through the trouble of washing them you might as well just use the normal ****ing glass plates you have. You still have to dry them and put them away again, sine they are so dam safe ( they can take all that abuse ya know) so save yourself 4$ and just use the normal plates you have idiot. Same with squeeze tube penut butter, are people really so dam lazy that they cant even spread some ****ing peanut butter? [/random rant]

·
Registered
390 Posts
very nice.. i applaud your random rant, i would have never thought of anything so random. I have a few reusable plastics plates i stole from a graduation party one time. I think my relatives have reusable plastic plates that they use just for parties, kinda a better alternative to paper plates, but its not a big deal if one breaks or gets thrown out.

Ive never seen squeeze tube peanut butter, but what is realy funny is the peanut butter and jelly in the same jar, people are just that lazy that they cant open two jars.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are the types of things i think about when im at work at the grocery store and i see people spend 12$ useless dollars on ****ing plastic that can go through the washer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
m98_bmx said:
those are the types of things i think about when im at work at the grocery store and i see people spend 12$ useless dollars on ****ing plastic that can go through the washer.
true:)

·
Registered
390 Posts
plastic cups are good for one time use, same with wax paper or paper ones

·
Registered
390 Posts
these exhist? i have plastic cups like hard plastic, those are very reusable, but not like, cheap plastic cups. My mom also saves yogurt cups to drink from.. but thats cuz shes cheap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts