Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You do not have to buy guages. Indigo guages and all that can be MADE. Here is how.

1. Get to where you can access your guages as in pulling them off.
2. When you have the transparent plastic cover off, pull out your guages *resort to 2.A and B for these instructions.*
2.A:If you have an older car you don't need to pull off the needle if it can bend slightly.
2.B: If you have a newer car, some needles can be popped off using something like a fork, but don't force it if it won't come off.

3. Scan your original Guages.
Anything that Must show through like mph, boxes out so it will still show through. Wherever there is supposed to be a hole *needles, miles on the car, pins, whatever*

Okay, the things you need:
Photopaper
Photoshop *TO EDIT your guages.*

After scanning your original guages as a template, use photoshop to edit them however you like.

Below is my fuel indicator. The white areas is what I will cut out.

face 1, for my tercel...

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Maybe some people want to buy a quality guage that actually looks good as opposed to a ghetto ass photoshop job.

Then again, if the guage ends up looking as good as that mustang....I dunno.

Oh BTW,

My cat >faster> your Tercel

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I just did a quick job, I didn't really take the time to do any work, But if you are strapped for cash and good at photoshop you can make your own custom guages.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Master of Paint said:
Your entire car reflects the fact that you are strapped for cash.
I know. I don't turn 16 for another 2 weeks. Then I'll get a job. I got my intermediate liscence at 15 1/2. Then whatever doesn't go into insurance will go to my car.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I'm not gonna worry bout a new car, I'm just going to worry about making this one look a lot better with real crap instead of fake rims and such.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Yeah, I'm not gonna worry bout a new car, I'm just going to worry about making this one look a lot better with real crap instead of fake rims and such.

WTF???!!! Real crap? You call that ghetto ass guage real?? and those seat covers??

You are the biggest moron on PBF

·
Registered
364 Posts
Why do people waste money on their first cars?

You do realize that instead of "pimping out" you're first car you could wait until you have completed college and gotten a good job and you could buy a car you wouldn't have to "pimp out".

edit: if you care, I drive a broken down ford windstar. Oh yeah, rockin the minivan, it's a babe magnet thumup:

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Why dump money into a car that's never going to be anything more than a "pimped out" Tercel or Camry or whatever? Wait until you have a better car to "pimp out" and you might accomplish something other than making everyone laugh at you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts