Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from the December/January issue of Outdoor Life magazine. The first is an interesting lil blurb of a story about airport security and passengers bringing guns onto the plae in the cabin area, it is entitled "Gun Talk: G.I. Joe Under Arrest"

"Those wiley airport security screeners saved us again. Ryan Scott, 9 years old, attempted to carry a rifle and several pistols onboard a flight at the Central Wisconsin Airport, but security grabbed the weapons before they could be used by, uh, G.I. Joe. Thats right. They took Joes 4 inch longrubber rifle and his miniature plastic pistols.The Transportation Security Administration lists "toy weapons" among its "items prohibited in aircraft cabbins." Despite vigorus questioning, Joe wasnt offering anything beyond his name, rank and serial number."

This next one is entitled "Hate Crimes".

"Three seemingly unrelated events with a common theme finally made me aware of the forces of hatred united aganst me. (Against us)
The first was an encounter with aa weekend house guest of a next door neighbor's. She seemed plesant enough when we met, but when I told her I wrote about guns and was in fact a gun owner, she had a screaming fit, ran ran to her room and locked the door. Minutes later she reapeared (according to my neighbor as I had removed myself from the scene) with bags packed, declaring she would not spend another hour next door to to a revolting gun crazy monster. I might have forgeotten the incedent if it had not some time later a young couple of my wifes acuantence visited our home with thier 2nd grade son. Usually yougsters enjoy viewing my mounted trophies but this little fellow took one look at the animals and turned on me with a torrent of hatred. It was obvious that he had been coached in the language of hatred by the smae persons who were teaching him reading and arethmetic. The third event which completed the hate conspiracy around me was an exhibit I saw recently of anti Semitic propaganda distributed in Nazi era Germany. There was an eerie familiarity about about the posters and cartoons depicting Jews as subhuman ogres that at first I couldnt put my finger on. Then suddenly with stunning recognition I realized that these same hate filled cartoons appear regularly on the editorial pages of many of this nations newspapers. Only now the snarling thugs depicted dont wear the Star of David they wear caps and labels that say NRA. That is hate speech no matter your political perspective and it is a crime."

Those are some strong words and Id have to say that I agree with it, the more I look at how society is looking at gun owners and it seems that there is a lot of hatred, not just I dont like that kind of hatred but you arent worth living you gun toting crazy man. What do you think about this?

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
This pisses me off. I mean, airport security taking GI Joe guns? how lame is that? They prolly broke the kids heart by takin his toys, those little assholes. As for the other article, that lady overreacted. Just becoause you own a gun doesnt make you a
"revolting gun crazy monster". I mean, im 13 years old, and i have my OWN gun, that i bought with my OWN money and i only shoot at targets or **** layin around the desert. And when ever i shoot, its always at a big mound of dirt (roughly 40 feet tall, goes on for a few miles) or at the range. Im always sure to take out the clip and always make sure its not loaded when it shouldnt be. Im also on an NRA rifle team, and does that make me a gun crazy monster? Hell no, far from it. Possibly that lady had a bad experience, who knows? I just know that she ovverreacted A LOT over a simple thing like gun ownership. Maybe she should go to www.brassroots.com ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
that does upset me to hear that, thankfully everone i have run into seems to have an open mind towards guns, i have actually brought some people to the gun range where they conquered there fear of guns and understand how safe target shooting is. I too owned a gun at 13 and a shot gun at 15, when i turned 18 i decided it was time to have one registered in my name, so the first thing i bought after turning 18 wasn't ****, cigars, or lotto tickets, it was ruger 10/22. I hope i never run into any of those gun owner hating people, if i do i wish that they would give me a chance to explain to them the truth. As for the GI joe plane thing, i would have flipped out, even if i just saw it and i didn't know the kid and his parents, i would have flipped out, thats just wrong.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like almost everyones first gun was the 10/22. Ive met a few of those ppl that hate guns. Its really funny because theyre also those crazy vegetarians. One was one of those ppl that only eat chicken and fish, what the hell is with that? What the cow and the pig and mr. turkey are good enuff to live but the chicken and the salmon arent good enuff to live? I say if the chicken and fish are too stupid to live then so is every other animal, I dont care if it uses tools like a human, I want some monkey brains because either all the animals are worth saving or theyre all worth eating. One of my friends went so far as to say that all guns should be banned, military and police included and we all just go back to using swords and stuff and doing battle in a Bravehart fashion. I smacked him and said no and he now agrees with me and turns his freinds onto the good word and guns.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
well im an avid gun enthusiast but if i were to come across an anti gun person i would just try to walk away cuz most of the time they wouldnt listen anyways and people like them (stupid people) just always gotta insist on saying stupid things and theres noone i hate more than stupid people so i would be liable to hit them a couple of times

so pretty much , i stay away from people like that

·
Registered
371 Posts
im with you bob anyone that trys to take a gun away from me is gonna get shot by the gun they tried to take away.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Ive met a few of those ppl that hate guns. Its really funny because theyre also those crazy vegetarians.

:eek: that is so accurate its not even funny. Those stupid vegetarians drive me insane!!!! Ive met one and i told her my resturaunt idea, and the first thing she said was "well, im not gonna judge you for eating meat" Whats that mean, you already judged me? AAARRRGGGGGGGGGG:mad: Dont chop the trees down! all the animals i dont want you to eat need somewhere to live and overpopulate so nature eventually takes its course and makes them all starve to death in a food shortage! MY GOD THIS POST IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet your like me, I like my Spotted Owl fried. I still havnt figured out what those people are called that only eat fish and chicken, I think I hate them even more because they have an even higher level of holier-than-thou attitude, but I cant stand vegans, what is thier major malfunction? Did mommy and daddy not give them enuff love as a child? I hope they all die of malnutrition, healthier my ASS! Ooo I gotta go now, chst pains, theyll go away in a while but I need to lay down.... oooo bacon!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i dont mind the vegetarians who just dont like the taste of meat, but the ones that say "oh! but the animal's life is one of misery! dont let them suffer a horrible life only to be eaten!" piss me off. The wild is lot more harsh than captivity with todays regulations. In captivity there is no starving and the animals are always warm and cared for when sick. Would you rather see a herd starve because there is no food, or would you rather see them put to use and feeding people, which is what animals were made for.

*spud leaves the room and vents off a little, and returns 5 minutes later*

i just learned that many vegetarians now refuse to eat honey because, and im not lying, BEES ARE OPPRESSED WORKERS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awkward buzzards those vegetarians are! What the hell do you think bees naturally do? They instinctively work untill the day they die! Not everything is as lazy as humans. Those retards never seem to figure that out though.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now that is what I call a hardcore nazi vegan, and ironicly Hitler was a vegetarian. Just goes to show you, you need to kill all the vegetarians you see because they could be the next Hitler.

·
Registered
77 Posts
save a cow eat a vegitarian..... cows are food who gives a rats @$$ if we eat them, its not like they are going to go excinct or something. man i hate vegitarians. i think that everyone that is a vegitarian is a neo nazi. come on people you too can be just like hitler. right ther i would say he was crazy and killed him a boom avoid the war but nooooooooooo.

·
Registered
713 Posts
My older sister is one of those, She is an animal loving vegitarian. She isn't a vegan, thats a bit far, she still will drink milk and eggs and things like that, but no meat for her. I guess i haev gotten use to it cause she is my sister and all, But since i rather hunt and kill the meat eat my self, and just about everything i eat involves meat, it made some pretty interesting dinner conversations between the two of us. So, why don't you eat meat again? good thing she isn't coming home for thanksgiving, cause i can make a good bet there will be a deer or two hanging in the garage before then.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I heard about the first story you posted about the minuature plastic gun being taken away and I just thought to myself "gun control is fine...but this?". That kind of incident is absolutely ludicrous.

In the time they took yelling at the kid and "interrogating" GI Joe and the child they could've done some legitamate searching and found someone with a REAL gun! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont think gun control is right at all because an armned man is a citizen but an unarmned man is a slave. Think about it.

Your sister is Hitler rencarnated, kill her with a set of bull horns and all your troubles will be over, they can also be used on those peskey science teachers. She isnt the type top throw paint on someone wearing a fur coat or block my entrance to McDonnolds because if she is shes getting punched in the face. Im gonna tell you all a story bout a nazi vegetarian......

....... Got your blankies and pillows and cookies? Good cause here goes.

I was going to summer school because I pretty much failed the 8th grade and at the end of the summer they had a BBQ for us and I was standing there eating a burger and Im trying to get my buddy Gilbert to partake in the festivities by eating a burger or hotdog, BTW Gilbert is the guy that asked me to go paintballing for the first time, and he didnt want one and I told him, "Hey you paid $300 for one measley class you might as well eat it all back." But he kept insisting that he didnt want one and so these 2 girls come up and start b!tching me out because Im eating a burger and Im pestering Gilbert to eat something and they just tear into me, stuff like "You know meat is murder" the standard kind of stuff. At this point Gilbert wants to show them up so he goes and gets a hotdog and starts eating it which just pissed the lil nazis off and they tried telling us that we arent sposed to be a meat eating animal because we have those flat teeth in back, so I counter with,"Well then what the hell are thses pointey ones up in front for? Obviously theyre made for something and I dont think its for chomping on a salad, I think theyre for the steak that comes after the salad, yes thats it." Around here they knew we were right and they were wrong but they still didnt want to give up thier cause so we just proceded to piss them off hardcore by bragging about killing animals. i havnt killed any animal on purpose as of yet but my father has told me many stories of his various kills, blowing away rats in the barn with the .44, killing the coyotes that inhabit the swamp behind my hous, telling them the proper way to butcher pigs, telling her we used to own pigs for the purpose of sale into food, all manner of fun stuff and you could see the rage building up in them to the point where they called us "savages" and them walked away in disgust. Mission accomplished. Then I realized that all the time we had been talking to them I had gone thru like 7 burgers, all the while with them watching us eat them, it was good times. One of the best summers every just because of that. Well youngens thats the end of my story. Vote Republicanthumup:

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
in my world there's noone i hate more than anti hunters who eat meat (my neighbor being one of them) theyll start talking to me about the evils of hunting while theyre in the process of chewing up a steak.......im just sitting there thinking "steady james.......dont hurt the idiot, someones gotta make us people look smart" and than i just get up and go hunt. but id pick vegans and hardcore vegetarians over meat eating anti hunters any day . damn those stupid hipocrits

·
Registered
713 Posts
cool story, no my sister isn't that type. She respects me as a hunter and i respect her as a vegitarian (even though i don't understand it). Yea if she was that nazi type i probably would have to disown her as a sister though.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Bob, the only reason some people are alive is because its illegal to shoot them;) And I have a friend who went hunting once and didnt like it and thought it was ever so barberic, then he told me he met Bill Nye at the Democratic National Convention in Seattle and that Bill Nye was an ass, I was pretty pissed that he went to the DNC to hear GoreTron 2000, now upgraded to be fatter and hairier as GoreTron 2004. What a no talent ass clown. Vote Republicanthumup:

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i dont know what id do if gore were president:rolleyes:

What would vegans do if they were stsrving to death, and the first person died? Im pretty sure they would eat that person for the survival of the group. Thats more barbaric than animals. By the way, show this video to a vegan and see what they do:

"squirrel launcher"

download it from kazaa. its so funny its not even funny!

·
Registered
77 Posts
sick sick people....now that is mean tho. but yet it was kinda funny in a wierd way. the guys in the background busted up laughing.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts