Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The difference between an upgrade and customization:

Upgrade- An aftermarket accessory for your marker. Barrels, hoppers, and any premade part for your marker.

Customization- Something cusotm, as in one of a kind. Something that you do yourself. For example, I took a small LED, a battery, and a microswitch, and made a circut in my trigger frame. Now, when I pull the trigger, an LED blinks.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Alpha said:
The difference between an upgrade and customization:

Upgrade- An aftermarket accessory for your marker. Barrels, hoppers, and any premade part for your marker.

Customization- Something cusotm, as in one of a kind. Something that you do yourself. For example, I took a small LED, a battery, and a microswitch, and made a circut in my trigger frame. Now, when I pull the trigger, an LED blinks.

thank you alpha!

upgrades belong in the marker-specific forum, not here

·
Registered
90 Posts
yea right now like 20 people that have al redy done that
but he has made a point
but also your gun can be one of a kind by coustomizing your gun with after market parts like ned can have a drop forward thats purple for his ion and jerry can have a one of kind ion triked out with so many aftermarket parts that no ones done b4

·
Registered
11 Posts
All jokes aside please, I use an old Kingman (Spyder Xtra).
I prefer "woods-ball" or "more socom/swat influenced fileds and scenario's".
I want to "mid-line" upgrade this gun. The gun is OEM now.

Of course the trigger, Kingman Rocking Trigger.

A Java 3kpsi 88ci tank.

I need an auto-loader, mounting piece & what else can u think of?

I know its a relic fellas, but if you could help me with any suggestion for this upgrade, I would appretiate it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i got the same gun is ano blue with chrom on it

·
Registered
38 Posts
new bolt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good man.
I accept with information:also your gun can be one of a kind by coustomizing your gun with after market parts like ned can have a drop forward thats purple for his ion and jerry can have a one of kind ion triked out with so many aftermarket parts that no ones done b4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found several old markers and want to customize a few. Not firmiliar with where to get old or compatible parts/barrels. Certainly a novice. I would appreciate a starting point to get parts. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts