Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here likes to read books, i hate it worse than canadians and a couple feminists now since i just had to read 240 pages yesterday in order to pass study skills. post your thoughts here

·
Registered
360 Posts
I like reading. End of story. Btw, we took a test thingy to see how liberal/conservative we were and I fell right in the center so i'm moderate. Just felt like sharing that since you brought up liberals:D

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Well, I like reading when I pick the book. School books really never appeal to me, I guess teachers don't have my good taste:)

·
Banned
487 Posts
Btw, we took a test thingy to see how liberal/conservative we were and I fell right in the center so i'm moderate. Just felt like sharing that since you brought up liberals
can u find the test online or something?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I like to read sometimes. I especially like The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings series. Although I might seem like a loser to your guys I have actually willingly read the Harry Potter books and liked them! I know I am a total loser now but o well...

D

·
0 Posts
i love to read, but i never have time anymore, plus im really picky when it comes to reading a book, the author has to be very descriptive and good. I used to read all the time too. and not little 100 page books i read like 500 page. like the dune books every book was around 500 pages and there were six books, 3000 pages! crazy and i read all three LOTF books which are all long. It sucks though after i read all those awesome books, every other book is never near as good as them.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
try reading for 10 hrs. strait and see how much you like reading, it was a good book till the fatigue got to me. (btw, it was les miserables,anyone read it??

D

·
0 Posts
hah ive read for 10 hrs straight before hell ive read longer, i read the first harry potter book in a day!

·
Registered
178 Posts
i read APG does that count

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Another good book by the author of Fight Club is Survivor.

And lemme break down the Dune thing, Dune has 489 pages of story excluding the appendixes, Dune Messiah has 256, Children of Dune has 408, God Emperor of Dune has 423, Heretics of Dune has 471, and Chapterhouse: Dune has 433 comming out to 2480 pages, excluding the tree prequils by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson. Too bad Chapterhouse was Franks last book before he died, it needed a last book to complete the series and the way I heard it a while ago was that they had some notes on a 7th book and Brian and Kevin were going to complete it. Oooh I hope so.

D

·
0 Posts
airsoft guy said:
And lemme break down the Dune thing, Dune has 489 pages of story excluding the appendixes, Dune Messiah has 256, Children of Dune has 408, God Emperor of Dune has 423, Heretics of Dune has 471, and Chapterhouse: Dune has 433 comming out to 2480 pages,

I heard it a while ago was that they had some notes on a 7th book and Brian and Kevin were going to complete it. Oooh I hope so. [/B]
oh, i see you are a huge fan of dune,

man that would be sweet if they completed a 7th book,

but i got one question for you, asuming youve read all 6 (obviously you have) i never understood the ending of the 6 book. with the whole old couple thing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts