Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SPOILERS*

yeah, im a ****** but hey, there was nothing else to do.

this new real world was something else. the newest episode in austin.

now take it i never, NEVER cry. people hate me for it because they think im apathetic but whatever. now watching this episode almost had me in tears.

its a great episode and you should definatley watch it on a re-run or something.

discuss.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
why is it every time i flip on mtv they show that douche bag with the bandage over his eye

real world is such a pathetic show, im sorry. its a bunch of rich kids that get to be on tv, become famous, meet new people, win prizes, win money, and yet they still find the stupidest s*** to cry about

·
Registered
792 Posts
Dude I missed it, what was the big thing that happened?

Ah well its not like it wont be on another hundred times in the coming weeks. Illl catch it then.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Kat NOoooo you ruined it!
j/k

BUt i have an idea of what happened. meant to watch it.

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
NYY said:
why is it every time i flip on mtv they show that douche bag with the bandage over his eye

real world is such a pathetic show, im sorry. its a bunch of rich kids that get to be on tv, become famous, meet new people, win prizes, win money, and yet they still find the stupidest s*** to cry about

Kinda sounds like laguna beach. That show sucks ass. But they dont win anything. Its a "Real life" show. :dodgy:

·
Registered
770 Posts
That's what I figured happened. It's not on here for another hour and a half (thanks bastards!) j/k. I'm not gonna be home anyways. Pretty ****ed up. I kinda don't wanna see it, it might bring up bad memories.

And anybody who talks **** about that (unless they're questioning if it's fake or not) can **** off.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts