Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting rid of my Tippmann Alpha Black on Craigslist. It has an E-grip and a Cyclone Feed(with TechT squishy paddles), two tactical rails, and a front grip. I am also throwing in a bag of paint, a cheap mask, and a remote line. Everything works perfectly and I've done an in-depth cleaning after almost every time I've played. I've owned it for three months and usually play twice a month. The only really noticable thing is a bunch of scratches on the hopper. I paid about $280 for it. I am trying to get at least $190 out of it, it is currently listed as $215. Should I raise it, lower it, or keep it?

Also, I was considering putting it on Ebay or taking it to a local pawn shop. I reeeeeeeally doubt that I will get $190 for it at a pawn shop, though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres no way a pawn shop will give you anywhere near that

I think you might be a little high but id leave it there for now and see if you get any bites, if not I would re list it at $200
Yeah, thats what I thought. Some kid at my school told me to take it to a pawn shop and when he said that I kinda doubted it. I think imma throw it on ebay.

·
Registered
44 Posts
On the surface if it retails for $280 then 190 isnt too bad. But really its hard to use retail on the upgrades when you price a package. A after market barrel is the one thing that really helps value because everybody wants one but everything else is a matter of preference. Alot of people would prefer a electronic hopper over cyclone feed. I think the problem is people will see a alpha black retails for $130 new and heck you can get one for $110 ansgear delivered to your door new. And with the other 80 they can get a better package that they really want. I hate to say it but $140 is more of a fair price. That said thats just my opinion and maybe you can get more. Good luck

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ask a friend maybe if he wants to buy it. Thats how i got rid of my old lacrosse stuff a lot quicker and easier and if your still in paintball nownow you got someone to go with

1 - 7 of 7 Posts