Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading my new copy of APG and read the article about reball. Now I had heard of Reball before. They're .68 caliber rubber balls. The suggested Chroning point is 220 fps. They seem to fire the same as paintball do. They can be cleaned, dried, and re-used. Think about it, you could rent your school's gym for a great day of fun. Who knows.. school districts might consider allowing paintballing as a P.E. course. Let me know what ya'll think!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i would love using rubber balls for a change...no icky paint to clean off

·
Registered
109 Posts
Reballs *are* great for practice. I work at an indoor field that has well over 50,000 reballs (We're the largest user of Reballs in the nation). The fact that un-sponsored teams can come into our field and practice with unlimited 'paint' all day is a great benefit to the local lower skill teams. They do shoot pretty well, but shooting paint is still the bread and butter.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
It is my understanding that re-balls are to be used for practice only and not against human targets. I have seen the videos for the practice center somewhere in California and the concept is way cool... They would be great for running drills and getting muscle memory for snap shooting and stuff like that. I still don't think I would want to be hit by one though.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
TheGreg said:
I think that reball has been out for well over 6 months and that APG has failed yet another person with their outdated noobie articles.
6 months? Try like 2+ years. These things were out when I first signed up at PBF, and when I first started paintballing too. It's odd that despite their convenience and how good they are for practice that not more people know about them.

-Jin

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Actually medic with reballs its safe to use on humans. They are very flexible, so its like being hit with a pball that doesnt bust.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
haha... and they are chrono'd real low

they are great for practice... yu just gotta know when to call urself out. lol cause there ain't no paint ;)

but they have been out for a while and they are now building a portable practice range. lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah been shot with reball before- no big deal. Well at first when we didn't read the directions first and had the guns at 300 FPS, that hurt like a *****,

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Reballs have really been out for years? I know T-balls and those velcro ones (V-balls?) have been out for a while, but they're target only balls. Reballs are nice, although they sting pretty bad if you don't turn down the velocity.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Torch said:
Reballs have really been out for years? I know T-balls and those velcro ones (V-balls?) have been out for a while, but they're target only balls. Reballs are nice, although they sting pretty bad if you don't turn down the velocity.
The first time I ever saw one in person or got to shoot it was October of last year, and they said it has ben out for a while, then.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
There's a really small field around here that uses reball's.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts