Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Reball. I have found a indoor place that uses reball and I want to go there during the winter because all the fields around here close. The only thing is that when I use reball my weapon jams. I was wondering why and if anyone has anyways to possibly stop that from happening?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
halos jam like mad when using reballs. In fact, most hoppers have serious issues with them.

things like the evolution, and the revy are what you want. Ask around, and see what other peopel are using, then make a choice based on that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
halos jam like mad when using reballs. In fact, most hoppers have serious issues with them.

things like the evolution, and the revy are what you want. Ask around, and see what other peopel are using, then make a choice based on that.
did some shopping around and found out that the evolution actually works better then the revy so i'll be trying that. appreciate the help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how would we do that? and how much? also the thing is that i dont really care about shooting fast i care more about not jamming up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts