Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive heard of these reusable paintballs called reballs ive been lokin for them all over but i cant find them even on the net can someone give me a link or a site where they have them

·
Registered
313 Posts
i'm sure they are pactice balls i doubt they make resuable balls but icould be wrong, i prollly am.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no theyre made of plastic and or rubber they have a set for target pcartice and a set for accuatly playing and yes i kno for a fact they are reusable

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
i think i know what your talking about, but they're called t-balls, they are little rubber balls that dont break and re reusable, and there are also v-balls, which have velcro on them, and can stick to a targt the comes with

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks its not exacly wht i saw but its pretty much the same thing what i saw ins in the june issue of facefull magazine

·
Registered
96 Posts
Case of reballs.....149, which is pretty good, because you can tune your marker for free :). Also, anyone compare reballs to real paint? Just curious because i could tune my marker with reballs, and if real paint is close to the actual shot, then i would be set ;).

·
Registered
210 Posts
theres a good article on these babies in the latest PB2X magazine, there supposed to be pretty spiffy, but there 150$ for 500 balls. I heard that the company also makes foldable shooting range

·
Registered
533 Posts
They act just like paintballs - except for the paint part, and if you don't lose them, that 150 bucks pays for itself eventually.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I've also heard they shoot very well with little accuracy loss as compared to a paintball.
if I was constantly messing around with my marker, I'd probalyl look into getting them cuz as SKA said, they will pay for themselves
just don't go shooting them at people <OUCH>

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
T-Ballz are for target only.

Reballs on the other hand can be shot at people. The velocity should be 220-230, but some teams shoot them above 270 against each other. The welts are supposed to be the same as would be from a bounce from normal paint.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Torch said:
T-Ballz are for target only.

Reballs on the other hand can be shot at people. The velocity should be 220-230, but some teams shoot them above 270 against each other. The welts are supposed to be the same as would be from a bounce from normal paint.
actually I heard that since there lighter than regular paintballs, you cant shoot them above about 230 fps, but theyre working on a way to fix this.

·
Registered
323 Posts
bennieboy2290 said:
actually I heard that since there lighter than regular paintballs, you cant shoot them above about 230 fps, but theyre working on a way to fix this.
wrong. If you watch the 3rd video on the reball site it shows a guy chronoing 298 fps with them. These are sweet heres the video of them being used.

http://www.reball.se/movies/RBvideo3B.wmv

1 - 16 of 16 Posts