Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has/does anyone play reball reguraly and do/should i be aware of anything before i start playing.
A team i am on is expanding its field and getting reball, and i am really pumped, but dont want it to **** anything up in my gun, which i doubt would happen. Just curious though

dirty

·
Registered
445 Posts
nah...ive never played it but it shouldnt mess up your gun.....you set your velocity down, and theyre the same size as regular balls....hey, you dont gotta worry about balls bustin in your barrel

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill have my tadao board in when i shoot reballs, but im not looking to go nuts, just want to practice with it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I play reball regularly. Your ego will work fine with reballs, but if you have a halo they tend to jam everyonce in a while. And are you in MI? (I've seen empty hopper before). If your playing at the bunker in flint you will not be disapointed. It's a great field and the people there are awesome aswell.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i shot some reballs through my proto last weekend and they shoot fine....set your velocity to around 240 and let them fly....i had a few jams in my halo but nothing major...all i had to do was spin the rip drive and everything was fine again....

·
Registered
297 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
i shot some reballs through my proto last weekend and they shoot fine....set your velocity to around 240 and let them fly....i had a few jams in my halo but nothing major...all i had to do was spin the rip drive and everything was fine again....
QFT :yum . Eveything shocker said is correct, they also do make you chrono at 240 at "the bunker". I made a review in the field info section. Check it out.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, i will be playing reball in mount pleasant, i am on there team and we are planning on playing alittle psp and oppl, and will hopefully be practicing nonstop w/ reballs. I have heard of the bunker before though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts