Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much does these reball things cost for 500?Do they bust if you step on them?I'm thinking of getting some for target practice.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
They have their own website/store thing. Centerflag makes them.

I think the price for the 500 box was $140 something last time I looked, and that was a long time ago.

They won't break if you step on them, but after enough abuse they'll deform slightly and not fly straight anymore.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
If you have somewhere to use them where they won't get destroyed or lost they easily pay for themselves.

I tried them in a raquet ball court once, shooting against my friend...It didn't take long to realize exactly how small those rooms really are. Miss the other dude and his bunker, the ball bounces three or four times and finally stops behind you.

It may be just my opinion but they smart when you get hit too. Even with the lower velocity.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Reballs are sweet. I need to get me some. They will deffinitely pay themselves off quickly.

You can find guys on PBN selling 140 round pod fulls for $50 or less, pod included.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought a case of 500 of them a while back and they are so nice. For the people who said they were expensive, they pay for themselves if you acually practice enough. I practice snap shooting inside my house, amongst other things, and I can't even begin to count how many cases I would have shot.

·
likes squirrels
109 Posts
I think I might get some of these. You get 500 for 125. Too bad they dont offer a smaller quantity because I would prefer to only spend around 30$ for a smaller case. Heres the place:
http://store.centerflagproducts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=178&categoryID=10
They do offer a smaller size, i think it is in a 150 round pod and it is some where around $50 on pbgear. Another option is some times on pbnation people will buy the 500 case and sell smaller quantities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts