Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A handful of you guys know i've tried speedball and didn't really like it. (tourny speedball players + a bunch of scenario players playin speedball for 1st time = we got owned.)

Well, about a week ago i went to a new field and they had a speedball field. Well this time, it was actually pretty fun, better atmosphere, we actually stand a chance, etc.

i was thinkin 'bout startin speedball regularly. For the time being i'd just play rec, and i was wanderin what guns i'd be goin against, see if 13 bps will keep me hangin for awhile.

off topic but owell. if i told u i had an imagine, i don't, kinda don't. I have a icon led which is more or less a 2003 imagine w/ black paintjob. I called it an imagine cause a few kids i know are incapable of beleive it's internals and everything function identically like that of a spyders so i just got used to calling it an imagine for their satisfaction.

·
Registered
533 Posts
13BPS should is fine for speedball. The idea behind BPS is the more in a volley, the harder it is for someone to take a snapshot back at you because of the smaller gaps between balls. That and the whole intimidation effect as a secondary.

I'd be happy with 13BPS for speedball. You could do worse.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
13 bps if you have really fast fingers :p

it should be fine for now, but youll want to upgrade. i played speedball for the first time yesterday with my friends ion...that was fun.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can't walk it for ****......the micro switch is too long and i hit the trigger before it's entirely released so it doesn't fire. i just put my finger there and twitch it back and forth, i know what you guys are thinking, it's like this http://www.darksidevideo.org/search/b2k/0/97EE374B-63FE-45BE-83FF-E057CE8DCD01.htm but it's not, my hands around the frame and stuff..........someday when i have a gun worthy of a vid i'll show u wat i mean, but if the guns worthy of a vid, i'd be able to walk it so.......................ya

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i know what you mean....i got to shoot the ref's dm5 yesterday, he had it on auto response/ramping and he said you dont walk the trigger with those you just use one finger and tap the middle quickly

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what i do is kinda like i put my finger on the trigger, like i'm gonna pull the trig w/ one finger slowly, and kinda jiggle my hand, o well...at least it works.

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
spider clones r fine for rec ball. and 13 bps is fine. you could easily hold up unless some pretty good team comes up in reboks and sweat pants and a tee shirt with a ghetto backpack trying to look like hobos then bust out some angels and dm6's. we tried it once in baseball. didnt work though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
No, he ment his Baseball team tried too look like a bunch of Hobos so they can win. They obviously lost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts