Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a paintball guy - I received this marker from a friend. It looks pretty high-tech. Any help on identifying the features of the marker and the value would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow! Thanks for the prompt response. What are the electronics in it? Is it automatic? It has a switch on the back that has two positions.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
i'm a little sad that you know know anything about it, AKA made fantastic markers!

It's super heavey compared to new guns, but shoots buttery-smooth. Not having eyes may cause issues, but if you us a nice, forecefed hopper you shouldn't have a problem.

The switch turns the marker on and off and there's a 9v battery hiding inside the dye grips.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very helpful. I understand you being saddened - amazing things tend to fall into the hands of the clueless. I've seen it happen with guitars (something I am knowledgeable on). I have also seen it happen with the USA.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
wow! Thanks for the prompt response. What are the electronics in it? Is it automatic? It has a switch on the back that has two positions.
Yes it automatic, i think it might have a version of the WAS board in it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Being blind isn't a bad thing, just sold mine - I made a quick shooting video for the buyer with a rotor - used old paint and not one break, was firing it pretty fast.

Viking's are GREAT shooting guns!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts