Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would have to agree here. And you don't really have to look extremely far for any spyder gun. I had one and sold it only because I ended up buying a higher end gun. But you can find some pretty reasonable spyders at sports stores I recommend Academy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ion. In your price range you can pick one up heavily modded. A lot of people don't like the Ion because it's a little more involved to break down fully, but it's by no means hard to do and I've never seen a Spyder that will out shoot my crappy old Ion. And yes, I've used many Spyders in the past. A stock Ion will out perform just about all of them- with the exception of the Electra, I've never used one of them. Just my opinion.

·
Wannabe Pro
186 Posts
Electronic Spyder Marker is the best option, there are several to choose from: Electra, Pilot, MR series. Spyders are the biggest bang for your buck, I gave mine to my little brother and he loves it.

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts
Spyder electra.

·
Registered
164 Posts
spyders are your best bet if your just starting paintball. either mechanical or electro will do. if you are just starting out and not familiar with the way paintball markers work than your best bet is to buy new and not used cause if it is broken when you buy it, you wont be able to fix it yourself and nothings worse than spending money on something then putting more money into it just to get it working again.

welcome to paintball and have fun.

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts
yeah almost every one on this forum is going to say the electra

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Agreed. I finally got to use one and its amazing for the price.

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts
Well... if your looking for another answer, you might want to try somewhere else, or (which i would highly, highly suggest this) take what weve said about the spiders, go out and get one. thumup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts