Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im most likely getting my first marker, hopper, tank, etc...anyways it will probably look like this:

1. Proto Slg basic 09
Invert Too
Ninja 50/4500

2.Spyder VS2
Invert Too
Ninja 50/4500

ok so my field only allows people to use paint that has been sold by a Pevs Proshop (yes the pevs in aldie) and i was wondering which is the best for the money:
DXS Rec Sport: $48.00
DXS Blaze: $60.00
DXS Whitebox: $35.00
XBall Bronze: $60.00

which paint would work best with my setup (obviously the more money the paint costs, the better it works) but which is best for the money?

Go to pevs.com - Paintball Super Store to see all the different paint options.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I'd personally got with the #2 setup, it'll be cheaper and perform just about the same as the #1

As for your question, All those paintballs are great, even the Whitebox and RecSport
I usually use the cheaper stuff when practicing and when playing recball, so I'd go with the Whitebox or RecSport

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Sweet, I plan on playing there more often, its only 40 mins away.
All the paint they sell are good and the only one i ever had problems with was the silver. Those aren't going to be the prices, or not if you get them in a pro shop that's not at the field. Go with the rec its pretty good.

As for your setup, go with the vs2 and maybe a 68/4500 cause the woodsball courses are quite the walk away.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, I plan on playing there more often, its only 40 mins away.
All the paint they sell are good and the only one i ever had problems with was the silver. Those aren't going to be the prices, or not if you get them in a pro shop that's not at the field. Go with the rec its pretty good.

As for your setup, go with the vs2 and maybe a 68/4500 cause the woodsball courses are quite the walk away.
i cant really go with that because im on 5'6" and its a total pain to have such a distance to stretch my arm and it provides difficulties for me walking the trigger... and what do you mean by "Those aren't going to be the prices, or not if you get them in a pro shop that's not at the field." Does that mean that it would be much cheaper to go and buy them at a proshop not at the field? or should i buy them at the field. im confused haha.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
i cant really go with that because im on 5'6" and its a total pain to have such a distance to stretch my arm and it provides difficulties for me walking the trigger... and what do you mean by "Those aren't going to be the prices, or not if you get them in a pro shop that's not at the field." Does that mean that it would be much cheaper to go and buy them at a proshop not at the field? or should i buy them at the field. im confused haha.
its not THAT much bigger.
and hes saying the prices arent right, the ones you listed. i think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts