Upgrades (in gun)
- Ndz on/off asa
- Virtue destrokyr .45 grips
- Kila Drive Board V2.2
- Kila Magnetic Detents/Eye Covers
- CP Roller Trigger
- CP Reg/Evil Detonator Reg
- 15 Degree regulator adapter
- AKA LPR Black End Cap (looks like a bullet)
- AKA SCM III Soda can mod LPR
- Radio Shack hyper bright LED (red)
- Ebay Valve
- Low-rise clamping feedneck from Mesa paintball on ebay
- Crammer 2.0 **1 OF 24 IN THE WORLD**
- Vaporworks Laser eyes

Setup
- Red Promaster
- Vlocity Jr. w/ Gangstar chip and speed feed
- PMI 45CI/45000PSI Carbon Fiber tank
- Deadly Wind Carbon Fiber Barrel w/ Freak inserts

Leave some love, i've been working hard on my baby..

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first, i don't know how to move it,
second, with all of it's upgrades it is over 350 dollars my friend.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm not trying to sell it.. that's how much i paid for all of the parts, and plus, now that icd no longer makes paintball products it only makes sense that promaster should raise in cost. it's a collector's item now =]

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
actualy it would lower the cost because 1 icd sucks and 2 the promaster sells for 120 now
keep that opinion out of thsi thread then. if you don't like it, don't rate it.

secondly, yes, sadly the promaster has dropped in price due to ICD dropping out of producing paintball markers. But it's here so oh well, deal with it.

thirdly i give it a 6/10. it's nothing special just yet. wait till you get that crammer and it'll raise quite a bit. Hopefully they'll be made.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[up] so matrix what do you think?? now that i have a new rammer, and new other stuff..

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
the delrin ram may or may not increase performance, but I'll chalk it up to you. Ive' got a few of these sitting unused as well. one of them i melted the delrin off of in hopes of making it better. i've yet to test that theory.

if that a bushmaster threaded feedneck? if you you'll loose points.

I'll give it a 7/10.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i don't know what else to do to it to make it better.. i've upgraded almost everything on it.. the only thin on it that is still stock is the trigger frame and the body..

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
CP made amazing triggers for them, you could do that.
The CP reg is decent at best, you usually get an ok reg, but sometimes they're amazing.
Getting that Ebay valve fixed would also help.
Crammer (if you can find one, like Martix said)
And a new tank would be a good investment as well :)

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was actually going to buy the cp trigger but then i thought to myself the stock trigger is actually quite good, so i decided i would wait on the trigger and save up for a vents avatar google.. and a decent jersey and pants. and i already upgraded the rammer though..

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know.. i was looking at picture of them and notice how amazingly big the lenses are especially compared to the goggles i have now.. i'm trying to sell my guitar but no one seems to want to buy it. i have one guy that does but he doesn't know if his mom will let him or not, so im crossing my fingers and hoping that he WILL buy it.. that way i can buy the lenses =]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts