Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red to black faed dark autococker that i have owned for a year and previously bought it from someone. I have probably used it maybe two times in that year. So you see the reason I am selling it. I hardly play anymore so I dont need this expensive of a marker. This marker has on it a Dye Boomstick, Palmer's regulator, 10-hole Freeflow Venturi Bolt, Dye Sticky Grip, Bomb three-way, and a DZ3 cradle. This marker is very fun to shot and have not had any problems with it. The paint job is in good condition and has a few minor scraches. If you want pics e-mail me at [email protected]. So heres the list of upgrades and extras. Got more questions just post em.

Upgrades:
-12 inch Boomstick
-Dye Sticky Grip
-10 Hole Freeflow Venturi Bolt
-Palmers Regulator
-Bomb 3-Way
-DZ3 Cradle

Extras:
-Paintball Box
-500 Paintballs
-2- 14oz CO2
-1-12oz On/Off CO2
-2-9oz CO2
-4 JT Slam Pods
-JT Pack for the SlammerSystem
-JT Slam Collar and G.O.T. Timer
-JT Thermal Mask Metallic Grey
-*************.com Mask Bag
-Dye Hat
-12 Volt Hopper
-8 Spare pods covered in paintball stickers
-Spare parts
-Dye Gloves
-Squeeges

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm looking for about 450$ for the whole thing but if ure intrested at all just post or im me at Stag555.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Hey, im just interested in the gun and that stuff, you keep all extras, trade for my gun? its worth about 300, but its a lower level electric if your lookin to downgrade, Catch me on aim at Nutter Racin 13

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sry man just lookin to get rid of it dont want to trade sry but if u know anyone. but still go for a cocker there not anything like electrics and ill always have a place in my heart for em

·
Registered
192 Posts
i just want gun, no extras, how much for that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts