Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my old teammates Red to Black Lasoya got stolen last weekend. He was playing at Jaegers and he set it down and talked to a ref about a BS call for a few minutes. When he came back his gun was gone.

Specs:
Red to Black Lasoya Intimidator
Cp Reg
Dualies with LP Mod
Was 2.7
Clamshell
Cp adj. ram cap
Shocktech Ram
JT 2 piece Barrel
Bling Bling eye covers

If you see it in the local Kansas or Missouri area please let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He was going to Warped Sportz to tell the guys there that his gun was stolen. When he walked out he saw his gun laying in a passanger seat of a car so he waited until that guy got to his car. He was like:

"Okay jackass, we can do this 1 of 2 ways. You can give me my gun back in your front seat there, we air it up and see that everything is still functional, we both go home happy. Or I can call the police on you, get you fined, jailed, and sued. It's your choice, and if you don't want a foot in your ass I suggest you think this over quickly."

At first he reufsed and said that he was mistaken but he eventually gave it back. He drove off speedingly and the marker leaked but just needed some new ram o-rings and a new bumper.

But the fool decided to upgrade his WGP Barrel to a Ultralight so he wasn't complaining.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would have whooped his ass on general principle, but glad you got it back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts