Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.redvsblue.com is fantastic. It's a webflick that uses halo to create their videos. They voice overs and generally do a paradoy of halo. I know some of u watch this thing. Anyway, i love it and watching episode 52 (yes, they are that far, they average 5+min) and thought why not share? I mean, 1 guy learned about maddoxx today, so u all have obviously not seen everything on the web.

the season 1&2 archives are on a "rolling" system each week on tuesday they switch to i think the next 10ep for that season.

discuess...(did i spell that right?)

whats ur favorite line also? (if u watch it)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Thats exactly right private, wars over, we won. It turns out your the big heroooo and they're having a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float and simmons here IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!!!!

-Grif, get your canker up here, we got more of those special ops guys running around the base.
-more... as in more than one? Maybe we should BOLTH go sir,
-seriusly man, like and ASS
-well what another great idea from the think tank. Why dont you both come up. Leave the prisoner alone. We can put her on the honor system, have her guard herself.
-good idea sir
-YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT IT IS, now get your ass up here... that leaves just enough time to paint the bullseye on your back................ by bullseye i of course mean camoflauge.

why dont you put that in a memo and entitle it **** I ALREADY KNOW!!!

*most evil voice ever* Dont ever be alone!

AI..... whats the A stand for.
-Artificial.
oooohhhh.... whats the I st-
-Intelligence.
right...... what was the A again.
-lets move on

So... if that guy tex is really a robot.. and your his boyfriend, that makes you............................. a gay robot.
-yes, im a gay robot.

.....you lied to me.

Just for the record.... rocks are not people.

You see these two toe hooks here, they look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks.......
-a walrus
DIDNT I JUST TELL YOU TO STOP MAKING UP ANIMALS!

AHAHAH i love RvB. I have the season one dvd and bring it to parties(calmer ones or social gatherings) all the time. Season one is the ****. Yes, this was all from memory and most of it should be accurate.

Sarge is my favorite charater.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(group looking at warthog)
I call it, the warthog.

looks more like a puma to me.

A puma? What's that?
--------
headlamp fluid? do those guys think i'm stupid? Now wheres that shop so i can get some ____ (dammit, forgot the line)
--------
a plan? Come on, u guys know how i feel about plans. Can't we have a mission statment or something?
--------
Do u guys have any water to drink?
Nope.
Then what do u drink?
Ketchup mostly.
-------
so then i was thinking, where could i hang out naked for a few hours?
-------
i like me.
-------
caboose, they can see you.
they can't see me, i can't see them.
caboose, ur facing the rock
oh, right.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
hahaha.. a few good ones in there.

The word your looking for is elbow grease.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aw! i thought that was wrong!

------
why are we here? our red base is here b/c the blues built a base of there. and the blue base is over there b/c we built a red base here. I mean think about it. If we both pulled out today, who would care? It's just a box canon of no importance.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I have all of this season's episodes downloaded.

My favorite is "OOOOOOOOOOH WHAT'S THAT THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A METAL BUNNY AND OOOOOH, WHAT'S THAT THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A SOUP CAN?"

"Doughnut don't touch ANYTHING!"

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
a looooooong time ago i was at a friends house and he showed me like episode 10 or 11 it was so funny, he is watching them with a sniper on top of the hill and hes like:

Blue1: What are they doing?
Blue2: Nothing, just standing there.
B1: oh...

B1: what are they doing now?
B2: Nothing dude shut up

B1: now?
B2: Shut the hell up, every time your going to ask, im going to say nothing, because that's what theyre doing, nothing!
B1: dude at least you get to watch and I can do is stand up here and play with my dick all day.

lol it went something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts