Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here watch Red vs Blue? I found out about it 4-5 months ago from a friend. It just cracks me up, and was just checkin to see if there were any fans here.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
It's something these people made about HALO. They made it by having three characters sitting there and facing eachother. They blocked out the health and ammo stuff for one of the characters, and it's the one you watch through. So you are looking at 2 characters facing and talking to eachother. And the creators do voiceovers, it's really funny.

·
Registered
321 Posts
ROFLMFAO, ya ive kept up with this for awhile. i have all of first season and so far what they have come up with for 2nd season. right now they only put the 1st season up in incriments of 3 (or around that) per week. i have all of first season available to dl if any1 needs it.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
hah thats pretty good. I only saw one episode, they take so damn long to load

"we're pretty ****ed up down here, we need men"

"Dude. How long have you been down there?!?"

"no not like that"

·
Registered
422 Posts
I love the show it kinda dumb but its funny. Does anyone know if there is a Public service 2?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I used to get g4 tv that has a show that has video game comptetions and stuff. A friend still gets it with his direct tv junk. Some funny shows on it. alot of serious gamers. Im not so hardcore but they have some cool shows.

never heard of this one.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha, yeah some are defenitely funnier than others. Some are pretty dumb. I have figured out though, that thelonger you watch them, the funnier they get... so I don't know what that tells you about them :)

Heres a little summary from the main site:

In the time between the Covenant invasion of the outer planets (Halo) and the subsequent alien invasion of Earth (Halo 2), there was a brief period of civil war among the human marines. Places like Sidewinder, Derelict and Chiron TL34 were the sites of fierce battles where red and blue warriors fought for control of mankind's future. The Blood Gulch Chronicles tell the story of the men stationed in a desolate outpost as they fight for control of the universe's most strategic dry creek bed in the middle of a box canyon.

Episode 2 is great, one of my favorites. Haven't started watching season 2 though, guess I'll get started on that now though.:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts