• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redskins VS Cowboys monday night football

imo this is definately the bigest rivalry in the NFL

im thinkin the skins will take it tonight but i have a feeling ill be disapointed

again

what are your thoughts on the game

discuss

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
flowbob said:
i think vikings and packers is also up there...
I think that they are getting there as being up their in rivals, but not quite yet. As a Packers fan, that game means more to me than basically any other game, but I don't think that it is on the same level as the Skind vs. Cowboys yet. I'm goin to the MNF game at Lambeau on Nov 21, Packers vs. Vikes, it's gunna be so much fun, and it'll be my first game in lambeau

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
that sounds so fun. packers fans are always crazy during those games. hasnt lambeau sold out for like every game for 20 years or something like that? packers fans are hardcore

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
flowbob said:
that sounds so fun. packers fans are always crazy during those games. hasnt lambeau sold out for like every game for 20 years or something like that? packers fans are hardcore
I'm basically ****ing broke cuz of it, even tho i worked all summer, damn near all of my money went to that and my $400 computer. But it will definitely be worth it, and I will definately get pics.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
agreed on vikings and pack game. i wish i could be there. that would be the one game i would ever want to see in the stadium. of course id be cheering for the vikes ;)

unforgiven, you already beat me this week in fantasy, and i dont want myself to look even worse, so im hoping shockey has a horrible game, rofl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts