Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about being a ref at my field next year and i was wondering if they usually get special deals from the pro shop and field. like free or cheaper paint and admission and stuff like that.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Depends on the field. Mine basically pays me $10/hour. Of course the owner is really cool and basically will let you use anything except paint for free. I am sure if you delvelop a very positive realtionship with your field management, they will be willing to work with you in terms of deals from the pro shop. Ask, the worst they can say is no.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know u only have to be like 16 to work there and i have to go up to my proshop and talk to the the people up there about getting a job at the field and filling out the form. i plan on doing it in a few months when i turn 16 otherwise i wont have a ride there.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know they get paid that would be one reason to work there. and i know that is the case at my field cause i was there with some of the refs when they were closing the field for the day and they were all going to pick up there checks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yeah i would go and find out all the stuff you would need to know and then ask about the special things and stuff. I know that the feidl i ref at only gives me free admissions but hey w/e free is free.

·
Banned
225 Posts
i do stocking at high velocity, but i wasnt suppose to say that. im not allowed to work there but i do, if i play i get 10$ off for paint and free admission, its fun

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
We get some of the nasty rental paint free after work when the field is closed, he lets us play a few games against eachother too, its pretty sweet. As for free air, I never charge people for their HPA anyway, I think it should be all day air, but its not, they get 1 air ticket per 500 paintballs, and if they need more air, its $3 a pop, pssht, I'm not makin anyone pay that, I dont take their tickets either :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts