Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I missed that deal on the DM4. I've set my sights pretty squarely on another Spyder. I've already seen some people talk them down, but I loved my old Spyder SE. It gave me nothing but trouble free play. I'm thinking either a Spyder Sonix or maybe a Refurbed Spyder Pilot ACS. The refurb comes with # Kingman Remanufactured Spyder Pilot ACS - Red/Black
# CO2 Tank
# JT Entry Level Goggle
# VL 200 Round Hopper
# Viewloader Squeegee

Still comes with a warranty. All for right around $100. The Sonix is new, but is also a little bit more for a little better package (Larger tank etc). But I've found recently that I much more enjoy playing with the lightest marker I can find. So the larger tank isn't much of a factor.

More than anything this has to be a BUDGET hobby. I've got a car taking most of my funds right now (Yay old sports cars!) so I want to play for as cheap as I can, and still have a good time. So it seems a Refurb is the way to go. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
refirbished means it was returned to them and they solved whatever was wrong with it. it's a perfectly fine buy.
yeah it sounds like a pretty decent deal. You'll probably have to buy a new mask though, as the ones that come with packages are usually of low quality.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Nothing wrong with a refurb, most of them are guns that didn't work out of the box and were returned to the factory, fixed, then sent back out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts