Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I Have A Expchamder Can I Use A Regulator With My Expchamber ...this Is Using Co2 And I Want To Use Nitro To.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Regulator is for Nitro X chamber is for co2

·
Registered
591 Posts
no thats not true regs work with co2. I would say the reg for either one co2 or HPA.

are you asking if you can use both at the same time. If thats what your asking no you can't they both go in the same place.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Error said:
no thats not true regs work with co2. I would say the reg for either one co2 or HPA.

are you asking if you can use both at the same time. If thats what your asking no you can't they both go in the same place.
well you can but you would look kind of dumb have a x chamber and bottem line and then the reg and a remote and there you go lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
There is a xchamber and reg setup out there. I've seen it and suppose to be pretty good but it's rare to find a xchamber that fits on the grip. And the major down fall is it has very slow recharge rate so I wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Error said:

And how often do u see that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts