Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's! i did a search and did'nt find answer.. I've got a Rodeo,with stock reg
and va.. want to upgrade the reg with palmer stab or torp. my ? is if my gun needs 700-850 psi why would those regs work? I did the venturi thingy removal for more air volume. Do i need to do more lp work or what? :confused:
I know i need to replace the Va also.Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
a spyder can actually run around 600-700 psi stock. I "think" ur va should work fine. U'll need a male stab if u get one. Those regs should be able to supply enough air, i think u might have to crank the torp all the way out though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got a palmers on my spyder fenix. i used a cip 15* assault block v/a. at the stock setting from palmers (which i think is 500psi) i was shotting around 230fps so it will work just fine. remember when your taking off the stock regualtor with a new one, you'll need a metric adapter for your bottomline since spyders use metric and everyone else uses standard, should only cost like 3 bucks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have a rodeo and a fenix and you are correct, neither have threaded v/a's. they use allen screws to hold them in place. like i said in my last post, you will need a new V/A, i have the CIP 15* assault block V/A, it has female threads on it which will fit just about all regualtors out there, bob long, palmers, etc..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts