Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the story, I have been flirting with this girl for a good amount of weeks now but never said a word to her let alone knew her name. So today i find out shes a senior(im a frosh)and that one of the people in my grade is her sister. So now im like damn there goes my chances. So shes in my lunch and im with my friends and im like that girl is s0o hot over there. So my friends are like who and then they kept on buggin me n stuff then they were gonna tak to her n say that i like her and ****. So i run outta the place(embarrissmesnt)and i dont kno where they went. They come running out sayin dude she likes u dude she thinks your cute...so now you can only imagine how nervous i was. So im only with my friend mike in the end and im going to go talk to her. So long story short i finally get a chance while shes leaving from the same place im at and all of her friends were lookin at me n were like"omg hes comin over here"and shes blushing. So i finally say hi while shes walkin outta the store and she says hi with a smile and hand up while walkin fast at the same time...rejected?

tl;dr - A chick i thought was hot and is a senior thinks im cute and i dont know if i got rejected or not...so read it all! lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
i would say most likely considering shes a senior and your a frosh. usually doesn't work that way

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was in such shock but also relief because she always stared at me a bit and she is really hot and dag i dont know what to do but i will keep trying at it. Ill prob see her while i walk to football practice in about 20 mins so wish me luck lol

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i saying she's just messing with you.

i know i do the same thing to freshman girls

i dont care how cool or hott or whatever you think you are, no "hott" senior would go out with a freshman

i know alot of fat ugly wierd senors were into me when i was a freshman, but thats nothing to brag about

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
hehe. the same thing happened to me, she isn't 4 years older than me. but anyways dont get with her, next year when she gets out its gonna be really okward.

·
Registered
849 Posts
eyah, she is shy and was with her friends . . . . even I was like that . . . pressure on u to do that in front of friends somtimes . . see if when she is alone you can catch up with her and talk with her . . . but like someone said, DONT BE COCKY .. be . . .. suave . . lol but yeah ,. . . . pics when u r going out with her so we know how "HOTT" she is

·
Registered
967 Posts
keep trying just become really good friends with her ,aybe things will change

and just because she dosent want to go out with you dosent mean she wont be nice and give you "some"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts