Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me set this up for you, if I may:

I met a rather intellectual girl online; she was from Illinois, I, from Michigan. After a few days of talking we found it mutual to meet in person and thus decided to meet that weekend. She would come over for a movie, and that would be pretty much it. I'm not that kind of guy, and she knew that. To make this a long story short for you, she was tired, and I jokingly said, "I'll just drive you home... In your car." She amazingly agreed. To end this beginning story, we fell "in love" and I lived with her in Illinois.

Speed up a year:

Her birthday was Dec. 23rd.. Her main goal in life, as she stated, was to get married and start her life. I decided to propose to her on her birthday. We would then have a joyous holiday and because my birthday was the 1st of the year, it would be fun all-in-all. I put my newly boughtcar on the cutting block and put it up as collateral for a loan, so that I could get her an engagement ring. $982 later, I am well and happy with the ring... As is her Mom. To make this second story short... She says, "No." as I propose and follows it up by dumping me... On her birthday... Two days before Christmas. Devastated, I heartedly agree to spend the holidays together so that neither of us is "alone".

Third story:

We are going to speed this all up... I was the second person she slept with... As of about mid-June... She was up to seven.

Fourth part:

I got an IM from her cousin last night... She cheated on me... I decided to text her... Her responses, "Egh... If it's any condolence, it was the worst sex I've ever had." Her response to if she had only cheated on me once? "Besides the guy I lost my virginity to? Once." She went back to the first guy... The guy she lost her virginity to... When I asked her how many times... Her response? "Multiple times."

The final word:

I'd like to say a few things I did not mention... Due to her actions and my love for her and how much I felt it was destroyed, I ODed. It does not matter what on, but I did it because of the fact that I was SO in love with her and nothing matterd more to me then her. Of course, I survived, but as time went on, I got over it. Now this piece of information. If this had come to me then... I would have surely died as I am sure I would have done more to myself.

I am now seeing a beautiful girl that works for a local radio station here in the corner of Michigan. (For those of you Michigan-ders, it's 89x.) She is my star and what seemingly keeps me "whole". I'm still re-couperating, but without her... I'd have another hardship on my hands.

Anyone who reads this... Thank you. Well, for putting up with my long post and for any comments you make.

-Jason a.k.a "Weddingz"

·
Registered
917 Posts
Is that you, or someone else?

If it's you, that sucks big time. That little hoe's gonna get her come-uppance one day... She did you a terrible wrong, and karma never let's that go unnoticed.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Dang... I always thought you were nothing more than a hardcore baller Shotgunweddingz. I didn't know there was deeper emotions under your outer layer of whipping kids who's fathers tell you to in paintball.

I truly am surprised... Wow...

BTW: That sucks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it was me...

themailleman said:
hey, is your new girl someone i would know? I listen to 89X all the time.

PS. someone in Canada might know 89x too because they have a station in Canada
Her name's Sarah and she's an intern for the station. She's everywhere.

As to those other comments? Thanks guys. Yeah, it does suck, but I've moved on. I found that out yesterday and we broke it off 7 months ago. I mean... What the... ... ... Poo.

As far as lightin' up lil' kids...? Let's just hope there are no n00bs this weekend... I'm pulling a FUBAR and bum-rushing the whole damn party.

-Weddingz

·
Registered
898 Posts
A great lesson is to be learned here: Internet relationships lead to despair.

Any woman/girl who is willing to meet after a simple chat on the internet is a woman/girl who you really don't need to meet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bob005 said:
sorry dude, that REALLY sucks. but keep in mind, one day she'll get aids and die a horrible death. i hope the chick your with now likes you more than that hoe you met on the web
That reminds me, of I believe the name is, "Mean Girls".

"If you have sex, you will get pregnant, and you will die."

"If you have sex, you will get clamidia (sp?), and you will die."

-Weddingz

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I feel for you buddy, but in the end a girl is just a girl, and you need to not let yourself get so overwhelmed by your feelings for her. As much as you like to believe they are perfect, they are only human, and they all have their faults. I am not saying that all girls will cheat because its simply not true, but they will all hurt you to some degree. Just treat them with respect, but not adulation, or they will not respect you back. I've found out the hard way that you can not treat a girl as though she means the world to you because then she becomes your superior, and she will become tired of you. I hope the girl you are with now is the one to complete your life, but don't overwhelm her or she too may be scared off.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I'm sure he appreciates everyone's concern over whether or not the radio station that his lady friend works for is a good radio station. Way to attend to the issue at hand guys.

·
Registered
130 Posts
bob005 said:
sorry dude, that REALLY sucks. but keep in mind, one day she'll get aids and die a horrible death. i hope the chick your with now likes you more than that hoe you met on the web
what if she already had aids?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Dude, you let yourself get played.

.. and you ODed because you took to many drugs, not because of anything she did.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts