Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow...my 2nd cousin gave me my 1st paintball gun about 2 years ago...i had very little experience with paintball at the time and my friend had an old stingray II ice...it sucked. The next day (after the marker broke) i got a call from my cousin saying he wanted to give me his paintball setup (gun, c02, mask, hopper) for free!!!! I agreed and wanted to know what kind it was...was it a autococker, piranha...even a spyder??? no it was even better...a stingray I with a rusty bolt. WOOHOO! anyway...how do you open those little sob's. Theres nothing clear that tells me how to open it up...ill post pics later of the awesome ghettoness.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Step 1: take a hammer
Step 2: swing hammer at gun
Step 3: continue till gun opens

lol, sry man, i've got no clue, just thought i'd give u a laugh...

·
Registered
813 Posts
bobide said:
Step 1: take a hammer
Step 2: swing hammer at gun
Step 3: continue till gun opens

lol, sry man, i've got no clue, just thought i'd give u a laugh...
that could work. or you could
1.go online/local shop
2.find decent gun
3.click add to caart
4.fill in information
5.receive in few days
6.be happy

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
The_Duke said:
that could work. or you could
1.go online/local shop
2.find decent gun
3.click add to caart
4.fill in information
5.receive in few days
6.be happy

·
Registered
713 Posts
there are pins you have to push out with a small allen wrench, or anything you can find. There is two for the grip frame, two for the barrel, and one metal one near the velocity adjuster that holds the interals in. After you pull out the internals, you need to push out the two pins back by the rear ASA. Then the hammer and hammer spring can come out. There is still another pin holding the valve assembly in the hammer tube. Like it was mentioned before all this info can be found at www.beog.org just go to the STING link from that site. Be sure to read through some of the mods too. For no cost you can improve the performace of your ray and make it last longer and chop less paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts