Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Reloader B with a rip drive yesterday for 115, good buy? The hopper isn't living up to what it can because it's on my Tippmann(getting an ION soon). But yeah, I had some problems with it today, I shot a few shots and the marker uncocked, and then it would just shoot CO2, no balls. I have no idea what was up with it. I turned it off, and then back on twice and it worked fine for the rest of the day.

Oh and I was told that it has levels of sound sensitivity, how do you change the levels??

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
burningcow422 said:
Lol for some reason I think he was lying.
I figured he was, but it doesn't have a scratch on it or anything, and it smells new, so it's gotta be close to new..

I went out and shot a hopper full of paint just to make sure it was working today, and everything is working fine, so it must have just had a little rip drive fart...(hmm..) :dodgy:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
johnboy_92 said:
I just bought my Halo B brand new off www.anythingxtreme.com for $105 shipped yesterday. :D Right now i have a Piranha SRT E-Force, but I am planning on getting a Ion or Wrath soon.
wow thanks for that info thumup:

but how does that relate to this ??? lol

hey if it smells new then it has to be new right lol.....good buy thats the best hopper out there

·
Registered
456 Posts
johnboy_92 said:
I just bought my Halo B brand new off www.anythingxtreme.com for $105 shipped yesterday. :D Right now i have a Piranha SRT E-Force, but I am planning on getting a Ion or Wrath soon.
Yea i did the same thing yesterday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
wow thanks for that info thumup:

but how does that relate to this ??? lol

hey if it smells new then it has to be new right lol.....good buy thats the best hopper out there
I'm not sure how it relates to this, but i guess I'm just proud that I'm getting a new Halo B. :p

You won't be able to get it for that price anymore because this weekend they had a 10% discount off everything, so I bought the Halo B w/rip drive for $105(got about $11-$12 off) Unfortunately, the sale ended at 11:59PM on Sun. I know another place you can get it that cheap though(PM me if you wanna know)

Sittin_duk, as long as it is functional and looks good(and smells good...lol) that isn't really a bad deal. Good luck w/ the Reloader!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Found a guy selling a halo b w/ rip on myspace for 70, and he lived in near me, lol what luck.

·
Registered
186 Posts
stinks as in it smells...at least you dont have to eat it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts