Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Im thinking of getting a remote line for my custom pro. Can i still have a remote line with drop forward?
realistically you could, but it'd be extremley impractical. I'd just say stick with the drop, using that remote is going to screw up your posture.

and plus everybodies going to call you a ***** for using one :dodgy:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
realistically you could, but it'd be extremley impractical. I'd just say stick with the drop, using that remote is going to screw up your posture.

and plus everybodies going to call you a ***** for using one :dodgy:
So shox we come to an agreement on this? 'Cause I imagined you'd been in here raving on my "comformist" attitudes.

But if you have. I win :hug:

:dodgy:

But really, listen to what we say. remotes/drops = bad.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
no. Don't go down that path.

Drops and remotes will ruin you.

Learn to shoot with a proper stance, you'll thank me later.
I don't know why we keep hitting this bump with you, but it's almost necesary to use a drop on Tippmann's guns, because they are longer and have a much lower profile than any other conventional gun on the market. I've borrowed and rented Tippmanns before, and I hate using them because they're too darn long.

On the same hand, I understand that drops cause bad posture. When I first started playing I used a TES with a drop (because I bought it used and it came with one). Several months later, when I bought a CP on/0ff to use normally, I had to almost learn how to hold my gun and pretty much play speedball all over again.

Drops on most guns=bad
Drops on Tippmans= good

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
So shox we come to an agreement on this? 'Cause I imagined you'd been in here raving on my "comformist" attitudes.

But if you have. I win :hug:

:dodgy:

But really, listen to what we say. remotes/drops = bad.
I can't let you win that easy. thumup:

I'm not trying to support drops fully, I know they mess up. But on Tippmanns, I'd say they do more good than harm.

It's not about you being a comformist. Alot of what you say is true. I would say you are very speedball-minded (as with most players). Speedball and Woodsball are two completley different things. (I'm just assuming this guy is playing woodsball, because he bought a 98 and wants a remote)

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
There's no point in combining a remote and a drop forward.

A drop moves the tank location forward and down a few inches. A remote moves the tank to your belt or back. You can see how combining them will be...counterproductive.

However, it is completely Possible, and will work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts