Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just bought a core remote with a bleeder and it broke the first day i used it, it started to leak my co2 and in the middle of games i would be out of air.

so i thought about going to nitro, my question is, what remote would be good because im looking to put a stock onto my a-5 , i dont want no cheap peice of crap to break on me or to leak my air again, i was flipping out in the middle of the field about to seige the friggen tower, and i had to get out..which is balls....

so if anybody has any opinions about how i should set my gun up ill be more then happy to listen..

thanks!

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Teflon tape is your friend. Track down the leak, and then teflon tape the **** out of it. Remotes are kinda in short supply as far as suppliers, but look at the black 32degrees coiled ones, I had one back in my woodsy days, and it worked pretty good for me.

You dont really need nitro, but if you want it, go for it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think the leak is coming from my bleeder...
im just going to call the company and send it back
if i dont get nitro, should i invest into an expansion chamber ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i fixed the remote, i took it apart and took off the bleeder, stupid thing was leaking, so i used teflon tape and re-assembled it and it works now...this is what happens when you have too much free time on your hands.....

·
Registered
452 Posts
slack1408 said:
The Pure Energy Remote is one of the best quality remotes money can buy.
oh good i picked up a Pure Enery Remote since it was the only type they had at the store i went too...didnt know how good it was but sweet i guess i have a good one lol.

And yeah...us paintball players when ever we have too much free time on our hands he gotta do somthing related to paintball...customizing, paintbling, practicing, talking about it lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If your remote valve is designed w/a rod that extends down into your tank as you open your valve, read the following:
When you open your valve ALL the way, remember to back it off 1/2-3/4 of a turn.
This will insure that you are not inadvertently restricting air, due to the rod being over extended.

Learned this from the board...It was not in my instructions that came w/my 32degrees remote.

·
Registered
280 Posts
slack1408 said:
The Pure Energy Remote is one of the best quality remotes money can buy.
Yup used one back in the day...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts