Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a day left in the bidding process on ebay for my W.A.S 2.9 and its looking as if ill win....im now upon the question, is there any more upgrades i can get for my dragon timmy with halo hopper, freak barrel, various other upgrades and additions? i was answered with a question, can a rendtion magnet kit be installed on a W.A.S 2.9? ive always known about magnets in triggers but was never fully interested in them until now with the thought that i might be able to use them. if i can use the magnet kit, can anyone with personal expirance give a brief review.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i suppose no one has personal expirance with the magnets so i guess ill answer some of my questions incase anyone is in question themselves. first, it doesnt matter what board you have it can install into any intimidator by replacing the tension spring and glueing the smaller magnet to the tension screw. the magnets, "have 20 years" life, the rendition employer said in his e-mail to me. i guess ill say more when it arrives and i get it installed.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I dont' see why different boards would hinder placing a magnet on a trigger and next to it. it helps if you can drill an indent for the magnet to sit in, but it's realyl not necessary.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i wrote that question when i first heard of magnet installation kits. for some reason i thought you might of had to sauter and do other extreme customizations, im happy to have been proven wrong. in the future i plan to buy the W.A.S NME to make for the ultimate trigger pull.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just installed the magnets and so far has shown me a big improved in trigger pull by making it smooth and snappy. i have my board out so i dont know if its improved my bps but im predicting it will boost it to 2-3+.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
wish i saw this earlier. My coach is the one who actually makes/designed the rendition trigger kits. Have one in my Marq and it shoots great!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey I am am personal friend of Mike P. the person who makes these things. I have a magnet trigger kit in everyone of my guns and they "wake" the trigger up.

^^^yo brock its mikey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts