Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Dangit! I wish that they had this down in the Philadelphia area...

Maybe I can get my mom to take us up there to Mass.

Question: Are there props on the zombies guys and stuff to make them seem like zombies and lickers? Or is it just like normal people shooting back at u?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the most part its normal people, but some people dress up. I'm going to have a zombie costume and stuff.. You get a free gun if you win the contest. Im just gonna go all out. IT sonly a spyder (victor, i believe) but hey, 3 guns is better then two.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
True, 3 guns is better...

Yo, if you get pics post them. Especially if you get some of a licker or a really good zombie. Man, that should be funnny and really scary seeing a zombie running at you shooting a paintball gun. Man, I think I'd crap myself if a zombie toting a marker ambushed me.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When: OCT 30, 2004

This event is sponsored by Friendly Fire Paintball.

Where: Friendly Fire Paintball Field
108 Grove Street
Upton, MA 01568
508-529-7400
www.friendlyfire-paintball.com

Time: 7:30am - Gates Open
7:30am - 9:00 - Registration
and Paint Sales
9:00am - Briefing
9:30am - Scenario Begins
4:30pm - Game Ends, Prizes Awarded

Price: Self-Equipped - $35.00 (includes all day air and lunch)
Renters - $50.00 (includes all day air, lunch, 500 paintballs)

Prizes for best ZOMBIE costume

Self-Equipped--BYOP
Field Paint Pricing:
Draxxus Competetive Edge - $45.00
Severe Atmosphere $45.00
Draxxus Blaze - $55.00
Severe Hurricane $55.00
Evil and Marbellizer - $65.00

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just want to bump this up. I'm going to have a big tarp set up and I think I'm going to have a small propane grill.. Gonna have a radio and some other stuff in teh staging area. Your all welcome to come and chill with me and my friends and have a burger or something.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I SAID You guys are welcome to coem and chill with us adn have some burgers. Jeez, you'd think there would be paintballers that are going.. Then again, this is assachusetts... Not a good paintball state.

EDIT: Diid I mention the burgers? I make a mean burger. I got this gnarly recipe from a playboy magazine. What?? I read it for the articles. Really!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey man I actually might be able to go to that, I live right on the line between Agawom MA and Suffield CT. How long a drive do you think? If I can go Ill post

How is the scenario played?

EDIT: I checked mapquest and it is 1 hour and 25 mintutes (but nobody drives at that hour so it should fly by) and I can go thumup:

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ITs a great scenario! They split you into teams of human and zombies, adn then its basicly all day of missions and minigames. Its broken down into mini missions, but you really don't stop playing for a few hours until lunch (at which all missions are haulted and everyone eats)

Its pretty much like.. You'll go out. And then in a half hour, there will be a recycle, and say 30 more peopel come back into the game on your team. Then you might get hit, and you go out and fill up on paint and air.. Then you go in with the next recycle. Its a great game.

I live in Quincy. Its about an hour drive for me. My mommy is giving me a rideand the rest of my crew has a ride so yea... I'll have a tent and a big getup. I want to be the first ones there so we can set up camp and stuff.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts