Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Wait, could you explain what it is? I'd just like to know. And where is it locateD?

BTW: Nevermind where it's located.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I seen pics of one of these games. The zombies wore latex masks on backwards, or they where sewn onto their goggles. Something like that, looked interesting, especially with all the fog chillers, etc. Looked wild. Course, I'm starting to set aside some cash to build my 'Speedball from hell' field for halloween. Just gotta find a place to put'er up where I live. Definately going to take pics and post them on this for you guys if it works out. Hoping it does.

·
Registered
181 Posts
***t dude ouch!

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Dried up much. Pic don't do justice its a lot bigger and more rancid then it shows. No mosquitos though. I loved that. WEather was great. Rainy, yet not rainy. Warm, but not hot. Muddy.. Perfect for stomping around in the woods.

·
Registered
16 Posts
that same day i was playing with a bunch of n00b asses at fox4, fun day though, except this one spraying ***** that i liked to call little red riding hood, he was in a red jersey with really muddy pants, he even got a hole group of people kicked out, and he wouldnt even wear an armband, ill assume he was an owners kid, a little off topic i know

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
When is it? I might ball with ya. haven't played a scenario (or a tourney, or anything besides practice for that matter) in a while, so I'm getting anxious.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts