Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For various reasons, including a certain administrator's constant harassment and the fact that I don't have much time any more.

I'll still browse the forums, but I don't think I'll be modding again anytime soon.

Have a good one.

-Mike
http://xcipaintball.com
(919)412-5693
"Your custom paintball superstore!" -tm

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boss said:
Im sorry that you feel one private message is constant harassment mike, I have only responded to complaints. I would have rather talked this out with you but you cut me off.
This has happened numerous times before, but that's not even important anymore.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'll miss yah big buddy! you were my inspiration!=( It's been good mike. Good luck with your life!=(

·
Registered
678 Posts
guys well still see him... i know that he was a great mod but its not like we lost someone... sorry to see you stop tho. you cleaned up these forumsthumup:

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
lol! call us morons one last time...well...me and X didnt really talk much...actually now that i think of it...no body talks to me! =( *runs in a corner and crys*

j/k ;)

Bye again X :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Well if u must go then i guess u must, bye man, good luck with yur new child and family, and store, once again bye man=(

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
another example of newbs complaining and getting their way....imo

well if all hell breaks loose, we'll dress up sabman as mike and pm mike if sab cant think of any clever disses

·
Registered
34 Posts
well darn it.......n'uff said

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're all a bunch of f'ing MORONS!

Hehe..feel better now?

I didn't know I was so loved.. ;) I'm still around though, don't fret too much. I'm sure the rest of the staff can handle things without me. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts