Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
IDK if it is the gun, but it seems like some R-Triggers are slower then others.

I.E. My friends 98c goes really ****in fast, but an A5 that I played with once on a field, was really slow, and you were better off just using your finger.

But if you can get it to go fast, then it is a MUST. They are great.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
IDK if it is the gun, but it seems like some R-Triggers are slower then others.

I.E. My friends 98c goes really ****in fast, but an A5 that I played with once on a field, was really slow, and you were better off just using your finger.

But if you can get it to go fast, then it is a MUST. They are great.

True the a-5 RT is slower beacuse the vent gas is also being used to drive the cyclone feed so not as much gas can be used to drive the RT

As for speed i have peaked at about 19 BPS with the RT on my 98 (it takes some fine tuning and work)

·
Registered
533 Posts
barrel and expansion chamber should be your first two mods.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have decided wut im getting if anyone disagrees with this plz tell me it would be very helpfull as i dont know much about tippmanns

tippmann 98 custom pro w/response trigger ($270 CND)
j&j ceramic 14" barell ($about $50 CND i think)
Viewloader Quantum electronic hopper ($50...I know crapy but i need an electronic hopper for cheap...my spyder is semi never got one)

I will l8er get an expansion chamber...do i need something else to use the expansion chamber i was reading something about that for a gun i think it was a tippmann just want to make sure

·
Registered
263 Posts
Personally, I have a response on my A5 and I love it.

</3 to you other guys ragging on the A5.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts