Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i absolutly hate my Response trigger. I don't know of many people that play with them. If you do, just tell me what its supposed to do. Cause i've had an Egrip, a normal grip, and a response and im thinking that a normal one is the best.

Exactly how do you use it, i know about the screw on the side that changes the rate of fire and all that but like, what do you do to get it to shoot consistantly. Cause it will be fine half way through a game then all of a sudden the trigger will be hard to pull and its just a pain in the ass.

Any tips, tricks, info, and what not on it?

I just need some info on it cause the thing is driving me crazy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It allows you to walk the trigger, sounds like the screw is backed all the way in if your having a hard time pulling the trigger. Screw it all the way in it should be really hard to pull, then back it out to the point were the trigger kicks back and you are able to walk the trigger. Its a very simple concept.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You need a double trigger to walk, I think.

Anyways, I never was fond of the response trigger. The E-grip and the stock are much better.

Quite honestly, sell it, make some cash from it, and then do whatever you like (E-grip or regular).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts