Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I am thinking of getting a Response trigger for my 98 custom and I have a few questions.

1.)Is it worth it?

2.)Do you need to send to a factory to get it installed?(if not how hard is it to install yourself?)

3)Is the e trigger better?

If I have any more questions I will add them. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok thanks for the help, I will probaly get one pretty soon. If I do get one could I just be able to walk it pretty easily without going full auto? Because finding the sweet spot and firing full auto with no effort at all seems a little bit cheap:rolleyes: So basically what I am asking is how is the trigger pull force on the RT? Is it walkable.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
you really can't walk a responce trigger, the only thing you can do to get real speed out of it is to find the sweet spot

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ok, but I thought the response trigger had shorter and lighter pull, or is that the e trigger?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
that's the e-trigger.

in my humble opinion, I think either one is a complete waste of money. When you can buy an entire spyder for the price of a single tippman upgrade, something doesnt' add up.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
lol, good point >.<

But if you had to get a Tippmann upgrade, I'd get the E-trigger since it comes with the RESPONSE MODE as firing mode ;)

But if it was me, I'd get myself a new Spyder :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was debating wheather getting another cheap gun that can shoot pretty fast. Well thanks for the help you two and I think I will save my money up for a spyder or ion.

·
Registered
29 Posts
same here...been looking to get the response trigger or e-trigger for my 98 custom or perhaps a lighter trigger pull, but then I'm not sure about spending more than $99 for an e-trigger. Been looking at getting a spyder MR-2 for a backup gun and delighted to see that the MR-2 already has the selective fire built in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts