Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in quite a while (life, work, all got in the way) and haven't been paintballing in even longer (I believe my last time was in 2010, right during college). Anyways, I won't beat a dead horse and say the forum seems pretty dead because that looks like it's pretty clear.

My question, however, is can we revive it? I know that there are a lot of knowledgeable, old-school 'ballers on here and there a ton of great memories in this place. So I guess this is a call-to-arms of sorts; let's figure out how we can bring the forum back from the brink. Post ideas, thoughts, brainstorming, whatever we can, let's get some ideas rolling!

Any thoughts?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
NO. Let it go. thumup:

I believe several people on here are all facebook friends(Martix, Miller, Trbo, etc..) you should join them. Maybe something will happen?

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
ok half empty people

make business cards and pass them out when you are at the field and meeting people, put your own screen name on the back so they know who they talked to. I have talked to so many players and told them to come here if they have more questions after talking to me at the field, but i know telling them to come here is one thing and asking them to remember it all the way home and probably till tomorrow is another, but give them a little piece of paper that has the website name on it....done

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So (and this might be PM worthy), is it dead as in 'about to be shut down' dead or just dead as in 'the old crew is gone and won't ever be back? Because one of those is rectifiable, possibly, and I would like to try.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
This site will not be shut down. Despite have a very low post count per day, the site keeps getting hits. So it is still profitable, so it isn't going anywhere.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
I feel like this thread is going to turn into a bunch of the old members posting months apart and basically saying

"YOUR still here!?"

and then not getting a response for another couple of months....and probably from someone else.....

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
I feel like this thread is going to turn into a bunch of the old members posting months apart and basically saying

"YOUR still here!?"

and then not getting a response for another couple of months....and probably from someone else.....
you're still here? ps i dont think that's what will happen

1 - 20 of 37 Posts