Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today my gf and I are driving down the freeway and I see a red new-edge stang behind me, and a bike cop behind that with his lights on. I then notice the stang is not stopping, but rather speeding by me on the left. I'm thinking "there's no way that V6 mustang is running from the bike cop." but nope, they kept on goin. The stang went over to the next exit, and I followed cuz I figured it would get interesting. as we come around the bend and up to the light, I notice the bike cop is getting off his bike, and pointing his gun off to the left, where the onramp was. I then notice the skid marks going off in that direction. I couldn't actually see the car, so i pulled onto the street and flipped a u turn to get back on the freeway. I saw that the car had gone past the onramp and into the grass circle. as we drove by, we saw just how ****ed up the car was. apparently it had flipped over at least once, landing on its wheels. we couldn't see anybody inside it, but about 4 cops were standing around it. I dunno if it was on the news cuz i never watch it, just thought i'd share my first-hand experience. i thought it was pretty retarded of the driver to think they'd outrun a bike cop, and they got pretty ****ed up in the end

·
Banned
393 Posts
Pics or shens! jk

Thats great. running from a bike cop.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i saw the car with the hood and roof smashed in, but on the wheels. by the time i got to the scene the cop was already stopped and getting off his bike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts