Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they completely overhyped this 'storm' if you even call it... i fell asleep for a while instead of doing work and i look outside and it snowed like 2 inches.. how can a weather report be THAT off track? and now im up and im not tired anymore. anyone else have the same thing? and to top it off, i found out my older brother cant go to amsterdam because hes in a lawsuit from like 2 years ago when he was in a car accident and the lawyer said it would look bad if they saw that my brother was going on vacation and looking perfectly find (which he isnt).

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok this is even MORE retarded... it started snowing ALOT more during the night, and theres alot of snow outside. my school didnt delay opening or cancel.. i look outside assuming they plowed: they NEVER plowed. my school is the ONLY school that refuses to delay or cancel. this is really ridiculous, it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive a bus around a neighbor in these conditons.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
we got a ton of snow north of you remix;)

D

·
0 Posts
yeah, it crapped snow here and the buses werent cancelled, but im sick and going in in the after noon

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
i got 2 inches... school canceled. But about 15 minutes north of here they got about a foot of snow.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
we were supposed to get like 10 inches

only got like half an inch of slush

still funny to ask girls if they were dissapointed that we didnt get the big 10 incher, and if they say yes, i say "yeah, well don't worry, i'll be coming over tonight to deliver"

meh, i thought it was funny

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
okay, you try predicting 3 storms coming together and forming one big northeaster

i dont care how many years experience in meteorology you have, you arent going to get it exactly right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts