Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i am looking into gettin reuseable paintballs and i noticed 2 kinds one which are rubber balls and the other which are basically foam balls. I want to know which ones are better i would think the rubber ones because you could actually tell that your hit and foam ones would you be able to tell? also would the foam ones shoot out of your barrel right like once they get out would they be too light and be unaccurate??
i am leaning toward the rubber ones but i want to make sure

·
Registered
194 Posts
If i were you i would get the rubber ones or dont get reusable paintballs at all because they are kind of a waste of money

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Yeah, and I really wouldnt want to look for them all after a game. Its an overall BAD idea to use other then target practice...as drktamer said.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The rubber ones you are thinking of are t-balls by rufus, and are for TARGET PRACTICE ONLY. They are not meant to be fired at people, because they are too hard. Also they require a special lube to keep them loading. The "foam" ones are reballs. There are reball target balls, and reball rental balls. The target balls are harder and intended only for practicing snapshooting etc.. with non human targets. The rental balls are meant to be used in game situations, but aren't practical outdoors, because they would be hard to collect afterwards. They weigh exactly as much as an average paintball, and are supposed to feel about like a being hit by a paintball. Unless you have your own indoor field there isn't much point in investing in reballs. You could get the target ones if you want to save paint/mess for practicing, just don't get t-balls. The lube is a hastle, and with reballs all you have to do is rinse them off when you're done.

J

·
0 Posts
I'd go with reballs. If I ever got them I'd shoot them into a blanket so I wouldn't lose any.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts