Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
so what do u drive, ur sig says ford driver,and i doubt u have a mustang cuz they are 5 speeds. Is that all u got done to it is flows,and the x pipe?

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
yea. he drives an SVT cobra... and i doubt that his tranny is a stock tranny b/c i know those cobra engines put out wayyy more tourqe then the stock tranny can handle.

i am getting a Cherry bomb put onto my 4runner in a couple weeks... flowmasters sound sorta weird w/ the 3.4: V-6 i got... but the cherry bomb sounds like sex and it's a free flowing muffler.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The transmission is the stock T56. It's the same transmission they use in the Viper, Camaro, Corvette, Corvette Z06, and in the new Shelby Mustang (well, they call it a new trans in the Shelby, but it's the same, just slightly changed). It's a good trans, handles a lot of abuse.

I've got a few other things on there besides the exhaust. Last dyno was 441 RWHP and 432RWTQ, which is about 507 crank hp/ 497 crank tq. I've put on a few more things, so it's over that now. It's fast, but not insane....yet. :devil:

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Tru that man.

my buddy has a super charged mustang that on the last dyno was putting out over 540 lbs of torqe. he was running the stock tranny but had to rebuild it every 4 months until he got his new tranny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts