Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k so someone is calling my cell with an unblocked number threatening to have my car towed because it's parked in front of "their" house. only thing is, i have permission from the people who live in the house in front of which the car is parked. also, their next door neighbor isn't even home. i have a feeling of who it is but i need to find out for sure before i go tell him to shut his face. anybody know of a way to look up the number? i've googled it and every place either can't find a record because the number was with verizon and was changed to a different carrier, or they want me to pay 20 bucks to find out who it is. any suggestions? if i can't find out who i'll just post the number and you guys can call it whenever you're bored :devil:

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's unblocked? Why would you look it up?

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
because the guy wont tell me who he is smart ones :rolleyes: he's being a little ***** and i want to find out for sure who he is so i can go talk to em like a man and tell him to shut his cocksucker

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the number isnt comin up anywhere. but he turned off his phone so when i called again it went straight to voice mail and now i have his phone number AND his name :D just gotta figure out who the hell he is

1 - 16 of 16 Posts