Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.............anybody have any news on the new Rocking Trigger by kingman? I heard it can shoot up to 30 bps and should really improve your gun..............but is it really worth the $160 they are asking for? i might get it if its around 80 or so..........but i think 160 is way outta my price range......

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O..........and if anyone can find it on the web for cheaper..................plz post it.........

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well........im going to bed so if i dont respond............u know where im at....

·
Registered
134 Posts
i heard teh rocking trigger isn't tourny legal. tru false?

·
Registered
256 Posts
30bps is just a number.

consider carefully if you'll ever need 30bps and it your gun and loader can keep up. otherwise, it's just a fancy trigger that's for show.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
i dont care for the concept. seems like it would lengthen trigger pull. now if you had them independent(ie one triiger up top one on bottom basicaly) i would like it more

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ive used it....its fast, u might want eyes tho, or a Halo w/ Rip and a very dependable sqeegie

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I think the "Rocking Trigger" is kinda cool and pointless. It is good because it is fast, good idea, and two sensors. The bad parts is price , chops like crazy, and who would want to go that fast on a spyder anyways. Overall I wouldn't buy it imo.

·
Registered
74 Posts
its not tourney legal at all. a legal trigger only has one, how do i say it, contact point. the rocking trigger has two contact points. its in the NPPL or X-Ball rules or something. anyway, is an electro spyder even mechanically capable of 30bps? i mean if you look at like a BKO they only can shoot up to 18bps, just because of the fact that mechanically thats as fast as they will go. hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts