Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay the first day i started playing with this revvy it stopped working out of nowhere...i replaced batteries, still nothing...the light never came on for low battery or anything...the guy i bought it from wont take it back..says that i should take it to a proshop to see what is wrong, but i dont wanna spend more money on something i paid for, and then it broke for no reason the first day, i want a refund! but no he wont take it...anyone have any ideas what happened or how to fix it (small budget)

·
Registered
694 Posts
if u bought it from a friend heres what u do...

1. buy ninja suit
2. put on ninja suit and proceed to friends house with revvy in hand
3. break into his house stealthily
4. replace cheap broken revvy with friends cash
5. go home, and buy a new revvy that actually works

thats it

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
well if this hopper cost over 2000$ u could file a law suit but i wouldnt have paid that much for a revy (acctualy u would have to pay me to take the revy) so write threatning letters to him then stalk and finaly kill him

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not a friend..ebay...i thought about buying a new xboard...but i have an offer for it for $10 broken...and an xboard would be 12 bucks, and even then i could only sell the revvy for 20-25 maybe...so either way im getting basically the same profit, so im thinking i should just stick with the $10 broken offer

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Take it apart and clean the eyes w/ a Q-tip. I'm 90% sure that will solve the problem. If it doesn't... then there's something wrong with the board/wiring.

To help us pinpoint the problem better, tell us exactly what happened. Did you chop it all during the day? Was it raining? Did it get shot and stop working or something?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
umm no chops, it was a hot ass day sunny, i just tried to turn it on in between rounds and it didnt work (worked great during the round) ill go clean with q tip...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts