Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
RunningRioT said:
it varies between 10-15.
No...revvies are capped at 13 due to gravity. The blowback from the imagine will lower the feed rate even more.

I could outshoot my egg on my fenix (stock board). I would get a Halo B. If you decide to get a faster gun, you will want a faster loader. With a Halo B, you won't have to worry about it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
if money is no problem and you see yourself upgrading to a better gun go with the halo...if you see yourself sticking with this gun forever get a revvy

·
Banned
412 Posts
get a halob because even if you keep the imagine when you sell your gear if you quit youll get more out of a halob then you would a revvy and if you get a better gun a halob will be great...and a halob will do fine on an imagine but a reloader b is better because its sound ativated(uses vibrations(which is sound))....a couple of different scenerios for ya

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Save for a halo, but in the meantime your fine with your revvy. the halo can keep up with most guns also, so if you get a newer, faster gun you'll be glad you bought it.

edit: actually, get a reloader B unless your getting some type of ultra high end cocker... i've heard rumors that the really high end cockers dont make enough vibrations for the reloader B to spin up sometimes, but i dont know if thats true. also halo Bs can be upgraded with the victory board, making them faster than reloaders.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
RunningRioT said:
you can still outshoot your hopper easily, its not 13 constant bps, it varies between 10-15.

get a reloader B, sound activation will be alot better than eye activiation in higher bps.

or you can get an egg >_>
dont get a reloader b, wut happens if you ever get a cocker? your screwed

and dont get an egg. there just a mid end waste of money

1 - 20 of 20 Posts