Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not understand why people put revvys on their high end guns. I saw in my pb2x that a guy with an angel was shooting a revvy. Is it because they are fronts? Help me out. Any input will be appreciated. :ninja:

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Pretty much what everyone else said.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Yea - Light, Affordable, Some what reliable, Cheap Shells so easy to replace, can feed 13+ but like mine (after the board fryed from rain) I had a 6 blade in it along with an x-board... it fed fast for a revvy.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
I've used a revvy, egg2, halo b, empire b with rip... all great hoppers... would use them all again - just depending on the situation...

well ive also used a gravity feed VL 200 but that dosent count.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
I love eggs. There light and can hold alot of paint. Loading is kinda of gay tho.

And yes, revvys would be good but they dont always feed 15+ let alone being consistent at 15+.

hmm... I never shot a rickoshet tho.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i own them all excaept the reloader. Both eggs ive had have broken feednecks, the revy is the most reliable and easy to use so far, the ricochet has had some amazing bounces, but it was kindof slow, and my halo is the fastest but everything is complicated.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
a lot of pros use them because they are light, reliable, or in some cases they have no choice because of sponsorships

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys

The real reason behind this is because I really, really, really, really, really, hate my egg. I got a deal on a revvy for 20$. So I should do it right? Oh yea, did I say I really hate my egg yet? :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts