Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like my Rip Clip but I would like it to be more efficient. And I believe that with an RF it will make it mor eefficient sicne there would be more comunication between my TM-15 and my TM-Series Rip Clip. But Empire has two RFs and I do not know which one is the correct one, which one is the correct one?

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
RF is not going to help you conserve batteries on a rip clip, the best thing you can do if you want longer life out of your hopper is to ditch the RC and get something better. the RF is just how the hopper knows when to feed not how much juice it uses when it is feeding

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RF is not going to help you conserve batteries on a rip clip, the best thing you can do if you want longer life out of your hopper is to ditch the RC and get something better. the RF is just how the hopper knows when to feed not how much juice it uses when it is feeding
Well.... that's what I meant by efficiency.... I do not care much about batteries. I just want to make my Rip-Clip more "efficient" in that matter.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he wants to make it faster.
Yes. The rip-clip can reach up to 20BPS acording to the manual, but it has problems keeping up with it, and if the RF makes it do it automaticly, then I want it. But I want your opinion first. Maybe the problem is that I do not have the Rip Clip on the correct velocity, but it is very tricky to set it up.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i don't know why anybody needs to shoot that fast. it isn't good for paintball.
My TM-15 is set on 15BPS (Like it came out of the box), and my Rip-Clip may go like 12BPS or something. And I cannot make it keep up with my marker. It keeps up for a few seconds but then it cannot. That is why I want to know if it is convenient to get an RF for the Rip-Clip, and which one is the one for the Rip-Clip (Empire has two, one for the Prophecy Loaders, and another one for the Magna and HALO loaders).

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
interesting. I thought the rip clip only worked on tippman. I gotta go look it up see what a rip clip actually is now.

edit:
OH DEAR LORD KILL IT WITH FIRE!! who buys these things? they're MASSIVE!

·
Super Moderator
3,811 Posts
interesting. I thought the rip clip only worked on tippman. I gotta go look it up see what a rip clip actually is now.

edit:
battery powered blender. it works with the TMseries because it has the BT-4 Rail on top

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

edit:
Bought it because... well.... I don't realy know what I was thinking when I bought it... bu it works quite well... sometimes... ummm..... HOLY **** THIS LOADER SUCKS!!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The Ripclip isn't that bad it is essentially a sound activated Halo loader. If it isn't keeping up it is probably just because it isn't configured properly.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Ripclip isn't that bad it is essentially a sound activated Halo loader. If it isn't keeping up it is probably just because it isn't configured properly.
I hope that is true but it is hell to program it. And it jams a lot.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
which is all a empire reloader is

actually sctratch that, the reloader was faster than the halo

id say ditch the RC and get a real feeder if you are having issues with it keeping up, its easier and better in the long run

1 - 20 of 29 Posts